What is KYO’s Returns and Exchange Policy?
- KYO’s returns and exchange policy gives you an option to exchange items purchased on KYO for any reason within the specified period of 7 days. We only ask that you don’t use the product and preserve its original condition, tags, packaging, and receipts/or proof of purchase.
- If 7 days have passed since your purchase, the products won’t be eligible for exchange.
- KYO will not be liable for the products returned by mistake. In circumstances where an extra or a different product is returned by mistake, KYO would not be accountable for misplacement or replacement of the product and is not responsible for its delivery back to the user.
- Electric Kettles are offered a warranty on all factory/manufacturer’s defects. You can enjoy full warranty with proof of purchase against defects in material and workmanship up to 1 year from date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear on products, such as, internal or external damage caused by abuse or mishandling, scratches, abrasions, fault in switch caused by excessive use, blown fuse in the adaptor, and so forth.
- KYO has the sole discretion to determine what falls under factory/manufacturer’s defects. If your KYO products are not considered defective, they will be repaired or replaced at a reasonable rate with your authorization.
- This warranty applies only on KYO products purchased from authorized KYO dealers, and is valid for the original purchaser only.
- Unfortunately, non-refundable and non-upgradeable items don’t fall in KYO’s returns & exchange category.
- KYO reserves the right to check all cases individually, before offering or refusing replacement/returns. In case of any discrepancies, the final decision stands with KYO.